Train The Trainer Course at Gateway Safety Services in Lethbridge
Gateway Safety Services Train The Trainer is a 3-day training program that will allow participants to train in-house staff.
Participants in Gateway Safety Services Train The Trainer will learn:
Fundamental Rules of Training
- Proper training techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Regulations and legislation CSA
- Proper documentation
- Skills knowledge
Participants can choose from:
- Counterbalance forklift (class 1, 4 and 5)
- Rough terrain forklift (class 7) telehandler, oilfield loader
- Skid steer
- Scissor lift, boom lift
- Light boom truck
- Fall protection
The 3-day training program is broken down to:
- Day 1 Training Techniques
- Day 2 Training Techniques
- Day 3 Specific Training on Skills
Participants can also take the first two days and learn training techniques. This is for companies that have in-house training programs but need instructor training.
On completion of the program the instructors can use one of the following paths:
- The instructor can train in-house using their own materials or the owner’s manual for books. The company will issue their own training cards and maintain their training records. Recertification not required but recommended every 3 years.
- Instructor can train in-house and purchase our manuals at $15 per manual. The company will issue their own training cards and maintain their training records. Recertification not required but recommended every 3 years.
- The instructor can use Gateway Safety Services books and materials and Gateway will issue cards and maintain records. For this option the instructor must:
- Complete the Train The Trainer.
- Be evaluated one time in a classroom setting. (Cost: $500+GST)
- Recertification required, the instructor must take Gateway Safety Services standard course every 3 years. (Cost $120 -175 for recertification)
- The instructor must file proper documentation with Gateway Safety Services.
- The instructor must be registered in the training course with Gateway Safety Services before the course. Instructors will be audited randomly to ensure quality assurance.
- Training material costs: You must purchase material from Gateway Safety Services. There will be a $40 per person registration fee. This includes:
- Book and material
- Temp card
- Permanent card
- Long-term records
The participant must have completed Gateway Safety Services standard training course within 6 months of the Train The Trainer program.
Train The Trainer Cost:
$1200 for the full 3 day program
If you have any questions please contact:
Howard Versteeg CRSP